Suggest An Event
- Calendar listings for one-time events welcomed below. Post your calendar listing HERE, or scroll down to the bottom of this page to find the fields for entering your information.
- Please include the following in your event listing:
- Event title
- Age range, intergenerational or community event (or parent support)
- Contact information (name, phone, email, web)
- Location of Event
- Cost (If it is free, please say so.)
- No more than one link or it might get caught in our spam filter.
- Free and low cost are good, but not necessary when making a suggestion. Fundraising events & open houses for non-profits and schools are warmly welcomed.
- On-going free events will remain listed for 1-3 months, so check back accordingly.
- Listings may be removed shortly after their date passes.
- Camps, classes, and workshops should be posted to their appropriate bulletin board (see below).
- Full press releases can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Advertisements for services, on-going classes, or workshops should inquire about our advertising options.
- Posting your event here does not guarantee inclusion in our list of Weekly Suggested Events. To have your event featured on Hilltown Families, please consider our advertising options below… it’s a great way to reach thousands of families living throughout the region while supporting the community development work of Hilltown Families.
- Please post events only to our Suggest an Event Bulletin Board. Cross-posts to our other bulletin boards will be removed.
Awarded the “Essential Agent of Change Award” by the MDPH’s Massachusetts Essentials for Childhood, Hilltown Families is recognized as a leading family strengthening initiative in the region, promoting “positive parenting through the social norm of community social connectedness.” Serving Western Massachusetts since 2005, Hilltown Families continues to support the development and enhancement of our local economy and community. Local businesses, farms, individuals, schools, and non-profit organizations are invited to collaborate with Hilltown Families in their community outreach. With 9,000 opt-in subscribers and 2.6+ million visits to our web site alone, Hilltown Families can deliver your message to thousands of families living throughout the four counties of Western MA! Find out about our affordable advertising options and how you can partner with Hilltown Families in your online marketing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your community building/community-based educational opportunity is not a one-time event happening in Western MA, please post to the appropriate bulletin board:
Hilltown Families reserves the right to edit or remove posts at any time. Posting a comment to Hilltown Families will automatically add you to the Hilltown Families mailing list to receive our weekly update. To be removed from our mailing list, email email@example.com.