Recap Map: Western MA Weekend Summary & Family Guide for October 27th & 28th, 2018
Here’s a recap of news and information posted on Hilltown Families this past week, along with a map for finding out what’s happening this weekend and next week throughout Western MA!
Peruse our list of Suggested Events for October 27th – November 2nd, 2018 for a comprehensive list of events happening throughout the four counties of Western MA, including Bulletin Board Announcements, Ongoing Story Hours & Playgroups and the Hilltown Family Variety Show.
Also, check our monthly column, Berkshire Family Fun, for a list of premier educational, cultural highlights in Berkshire County for families. We add new events weekly, so be sure to check back for updates!
Check out the New Members of our After-School Classes & Enrichment Programs Directory!
Our community is rich in learning opportunities to supplement the interests of children, teens, and life-long learners. We have put together a directory of after-school & weekend classes and enrichment programs happening across Western Massachusetts throughout the school year. Many of these programs aren’t just for kids, so to all the adults out there – feel encouraged to pursue your interests and honor your callings through these enrichment classes, too!
LIST OF WEEKLY SUGGESTED EVENTS
October 27th – November 2nd, 2018
- Learning Landscape for October 2018: Rhythms of Nature
- HFVS Harvest Episode with Guest DJ, Story Laurie (Podcast/Radio Show)
- 8 Family-Friendly Farms for Pumpkin Pickin’ in Western MA
- Let Them Grow: Apple Love
- Need Help Paying for Childcare?
- HFVS Getting Along Episode with Guest DJs, David Ladon and Seth Adams (a.k.a. Animal Farm)
- 10 Community-Based Educational Highlights: Pumpkins to Sauerkraut. Social Studies to Literature.
- Hilltown Families on Mass Appeal: Foliage & Harvest as a Catalyst for Learning
- Mindful Engagement through the Seasons: Autumn Icons
FIVE FROM THE ARCHIVES
- Halloween Math: Counting Kit Kats & Charleston Chews
- Hilltown Families on Mass Appeal: Using Halloween as a Teaching Tool
- Discovering History Through Pottery-Based Learning
- What’s Your Favorite Way to Discover and Explore History with Your Kids?
- 5 Ways to Enjoy Shorter Days with Less Light
RECAP MAP SPONSOR
See your banner here! Sponsor Recap Map!
COMMUNITY BULLETIN BOARDS
- History Bulletin Board
- Sustainability Bulletin Board
- Theater Bulletin Board
- Visual Art Bulletin Board
- Community Announcements Bulletin Board
- Community Suggested Events
- Community Suggested Camps
- Community Suggested Classes