Recap Map: Western MA Weekend Summary & Family Guide for June 30th & July 1st, 2018
Here’s a recap of news and information posted on Hilltown Families this past week, along with a map for finding out what’s happening this weekend and next week throughout Western MA!
Peruse our list of Suggested Events for June 30th – July 6th, 2018 for a comprehensive list of events happening throughout the four counties of Western MA, including Bulletin Board Announcements, Ongoing Story Hours & Playgroups, and the Hilltown Family Variety Show.
Also, check our monthly column, Berkshire Family Fun, for a list of premier educational, cultural highlights in Berkshire County for families.
We’re Spreading Health Across Western MA!
In an effort to connect families with health and wellness resources in the region, weʼre offering service providers a chance to partner with Hilltown Families in your marketing with a brand new online resource: Western MA Health & Wellness Directory. Click HERE to learn how you can share your business with thousands of families throughout Western MA!
LIST OF WEEKLY SUGGESTED EVENTS
June 30th – July 6th, 2018
- Suggested Events for June 30th – July 6th, 2018
- 2018 Fourth of July Celebrations & Fireworks in Western Massachusetts
- Hilltown Families on Mass Appeal: Community-Based Learning for Zoology
- Berkshire Mountains: Learning through the Lens of the Season
- Summer Critters & Local Resources Support Learning and a Sense of Place
- HFVS Rock and Keep Rolling Episode with Guest DJ, Tim Seston (Podcast/Radio Show)
- 10 Community-Based Educational Highlights: Moon Phases to Goat Yoga. Bubbles to Fireflies.
- Summer Trails: Learning through the Lens of the Season
- Summer Suggestions: Things to Do & Places to See in Western MA
- Dear Sarah: Chores
- HFVS Father’s Day Episode with Guest DJ, Frank Gallo (Podcast/Radio Show)
- Father’s Day: Learning through the Lens of the Season
FIVE FROM THE ARCHIVES
- Time to Talk: 11 Apps to Support Children’s Language Skills
- Pressing Plants and Flowers Supports Summer Learning & Memories
- Literary Guide for Lois Lowry’s “Gathering Blue”
- Under the Hat: Counting and Key Changes
- Hindsight Parenting: The Bumpy Inconsistent Emotional Journey of Parenthood
RECAP MAP SPONSOR
See your banner here! Sponsor Recap Map!
COMMUNITY BULLETIN BOARDS
- History Bulletin Board
- Sustainability Bulletin Board
- Theater Bulletin Board
- Visual Art Bulletin Board
- Community Announcements Bulletin Board
- Community Suggested Events
- Community Suggested Camps
- Community Suggested Classes