Recap Map: Western MA Weekend Summary & Family Guide for April 28th & 29th, 2018
Here’s a recap of news and information posted on Hilltown Families this past week, along with a map for finding out what’s happening this weekend and next week throughout Western MA!
Peruse our list of Suggested Events for April 28 – May 4, 2018 for a comprehensive list of events happening throughout the four counties of Western MA, including Bulletin Board Announcements, Ongoing Story Hours & Playgroups and the Hilltown Family Variety Show.
Also, check our monthly column, Berkshire Family Fun, for a list of premier educational, cultural highlights in Berkshire County for families.
- Suggested Events for April 28 – May 4, 2018
- Sheep Shearing: Learning through the Lens of the Season
- HFVS Insect Episode with Guest DJs, Jeff & Paige (Podcast/Radio Show)
- Earth Day: Learning through the Lens of the Season
- Let Them Grow: Get Fizzy!
- HFVS Pioneers of Sound Episode with Guest DJ, Elska (Radio Show/Podcast)
- Recap Map: Western MA Weekend Summary & Family Guide for April 14th & 15th, 2018
- Spring Holidays: Learning through the Lens of the Season
- Literature in Context: A Community-Based Education Guide to Anne Mazer’s, The Salamander Room
- HFVS Sky Episode with Guest DJ, Suzanne Jamieson Selmo (Radio Show/Podcast)
FIVE FROM THE ARCHIVES
- Mass Moments Presents a Day-by-Day Calendar of State History
- Off the Mat: Water as Self-Care
- HFVS Cinco de Mayo Episode with Guest DJ, Sandra from Moona Luna (Radio Show/Podcast)
- Parenting Green: 6 Reasons to Bike Ride with Your Family
- Hindsight Parenting: Stepping Out of Motherhood and into Yourself
RECAP MAP SPONSOR
COMMUNITY BULLETIN BOARDS
- History Bulletin Board
- Sustainability Bulletin Board
- Theater Bulletin Board
- Visual Art Bulletin Board
- Community Announcements Bulletin Board
- Community Suggested Events
- Community Suggested Camps
- Community Suggested Classes