Gift Giving: Learning through the Lens of the Season
- Season of Gift Giving
- Non-Commercial Gift Giving: The Art of Sharing
- Traditional Crafts & Artisan Skills: Handmade Holiday Gift Idea
- Language Arts & Creativity: Handmade Holiday Gift Idea
- Science & Art: Handmade Holiday Gift Idea
- Fiber Arts, Math & Mindfulness: Handmade Holiday Gift Idea
- Culinary and Pastry Arts: Handmade Holiday Gift Idea
- Hilltown Families on Mass Appeal: Non-Commercial Gift Giving
Who am I? Where am I? These are the fundamental questions proposed by the humanities. Inquiries related to local history, literature, and education, inspire us to think deeply about the places where we live and how our identity fits into the context of our community and the seasons.
Learning Ahead: Cultural Itinerary for Western Massachusetts is a new bimonthly publication produced by Hilltown Families that sheds light on embedded learning opportunities found in cultural resources that exist within the geography, history, and cultural traditions of Western Massachusetts.
With these downloadable seasonal itineraries, self-directed teens, lifelong learners, and families are encouraged to engage together in cultural opportunities that support similar interests, resulting in a shared history, strengthening a sense of place.