Hilltown Families: We Are Nature-Based
Hilltown Families believes in developing a sense-of-place in our children. We value nature-based learning opportunities that inspire us to connect to our natural environment. On Valley Gives Day on Tuesday, May 3, your donation will help us connect, collaborate, and create more of these nature-based opportunities! www.bit.ly/WeAreHilltownFamilies
The mission of Hilltown Families is to create resilient and sustainable communities by:
- STRENGTHENING A SENSE OF PLACE through community based education and engagement
- FOSTERING A CULTURE OF INTENTIONAL LEARNING making education inclusive, accessible and intergenerational
- CONNECTING PEOPLE TO EMBEDDED LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES by highlighting, collaborating and creating opportunities that support our core values.
DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT! ON VALLEY GIVES DAY, MAY 3, 2016
NORTHAMPTON AREA PEDIATRICS
IS OFFERING A MATCHING GRANT OF UP TO $500!
Your donation will help us achieve our mission by helping us connect to our local families, create opportunities and collaborate with our community. This includes:
- Our weekly Learn Local. Play Local posts highlight community-based learning opportunities.
- Our Learning Ahead post highlights embedded learning opportunities for self-directed teens and lifelong learners.
- In collaboration with the Flywheel Arts Collective we host an annual weekly Family Music Series to celebrate community.
- We collaborate with other non-profits to offer monthly Family Volunteer Days to encourage civic engagement.