Recap Map: Western MA Weekend Summary & Family Guide for April 16th & 17th, 2016
Peruse our list of Suggested Events for April 16th-22nd, 2016 for a comprehensive list of events happening throughout the four counties of Western MA, including Bulletin Board Announcements & Hilltown Family Variety Show.
Also check our weekly column, Learn Local. Play Local. for 61 Community-Based Educational Highlights: Foraging to Forensics. Recycling to Raptors., our monthly column, Berkshire Family Fun for a list of premier educational and cultural highlights in Berkshire County for families.
April 16-22, 2016
Service-based Learning ♦ Animal Studies ♦ Ornithology ♦ Paleontology ♦ Jewelry-making ♦ Forensics ♦ Engineering ♦ Horticulture ♦ Sustainability ♦ U.S. History ♦ Native American Culture ♦ South American Studies ♦ Culinary Arts ♦ Poetry ♦ Fishing ♦ Yoga ♦ Improv ♦ Storytelling ♦ Puppetry ♦ Magic ♦ World Music ♦ Intergenerational ♦ Parenting
- Hilltown Families Pop-Up Open House
- In Appreciation: Mindfulness in Action
- Learning Through the Lens of Shakespeare and His World
- Nature Table for April
- Learning Landscapes: Adapting to Change Through Collective Creativity
- Yiddish Language & Culture Celebrated at the Yiddish Book Center
- HFVS Book & Story Songs Episode with Guest DJ, Nina Stone (Radio Show/Podcast)
- Building Community One Poem at a Time!
- Lend your Voice to Close the SNAP Gap
RECAP MAP SPONSOR
COMMUNITY BULLETIN BOARDS
- History Bulletin Board
- Sustainability Bulletin Board
- Theater Bulletin Board
- Visual Art Bulletin Board
- Community Announcements Bulletin Board
- Community Suggested Events
- Community Suggested Camps
- Community Suggested Classes