14 Playgrounds Recommendations in Western MA!
Reader Recommended: Playgrounds in Western MA
Where’s your favorite playground in western MA? Hilltown Families long time reader, Amy Meltzer wanted to know so we invited our readers to share their suggestions & lesser known treasures on our Facebook page. Here’s what they had to share:
- Maureen Welch LePage: Jessica’s Boundless Playground in Belchertown.
- Tim Jacobs: Look Park in Northampton.
- Tara Morrill: Buttery Brook Park in South Hadley on Rt 33
- Shannon Coakley Ramsey: Unity Park, Turners Falls! New playground, sprinklers in the summer, river front walk…
- Marianne Milton: Holyoke’s Community Field, which you can see from 91. Always lots of kids!
- Charlene Bishop Cross: On top of Mt. Tom!
- Stephen Seredynski: Kiwanis Park in Northfied.
- Christine Harlow-Harris: Mittineague Park in West Springfield and Stanley Park in Westfield
- Margy Moore: Community Field in Holyoke (year round); Wilbraham Children’s Museum playground; Spec Pond in Wilbraham.
- Amy Daudelin: Stanley Park in Westfield.
- Corinne Chicklas: Look Park, Rt 9 west in Northampton.
- Liz Burnworth: For a day trip: the playground at the Ecotarium in Worcester is AMAZING!
- Steph Fiorino: Community Field in Holyoke- and Look Park– Northampton
- Sienna Wildfield: Pettingill Park in Cummington (on Main St., behind Cummington Supply). Great play structure. Field for sports. Large covered pavilion for picnics. And the Old Creamery Co-op is just down the road for yummy supplies!
We want to hear your recommendations too! Add them to the comment field below.
For more suggestions, check out our archived post, Where’s an Outdoor Place for PreK Kids to Play on Summer Days?