Recap Map: Western MA Weekend Summary & Family Guide for November 22nd & 23rd, 2014
Peruse our list of Suggested Events for November 22nd-28th, 2014 for a comprehensive list of events happening throughout the four counties of Western MA, including Bulletin Board Announcements & Hilltown Family Variety Show.
Also check our weekly column, 23 Community Highlights: Japenese Shamisen to African Drumming. Giant Squid to Black Bears., and our monthly column, Berkshire Family Fun, for a list of premier educational and cultural highlights in Berkshire County for families.
November 22nd-28th, 2014
- Let’s Play: Creative-Free Play Keeps Spaces Shifting
- Volunteer Engagement During Thanksgiving Cultivates Community Building Through Service-Based Learning
- PARENTS’ NIGHT OUT: Win Tickets to see Dark Star Orchestra at the Calvin Theatre
- Grandpa in the House: Asperger’s Personality Drives a Collector’s Desire
- We’re entering our 10th year with a first! Join us!
- Engage in Community-Based Learning & Service: Become a Pet Foster Family
- HFVS Pioneers of Sound Episode with Guest DJ, Elska (Radio Show/Podcast)
- Animalia: An Intimate Portrait of Endangered Species
- What Strengthens Your Sense of Place and Community Pride?
- Nature Table for November
FIVE FROM THE ARCHIVES
RECAP MAP SPONSORS
COMMUNITY BULLETIN BOARDS
- Community Suggested Events
- Community Suggested Camps
- Community Suggested Classes
- Sustainability Bulletin Board
- Community Bulletin Board