Recap Map: Western MA Weekend Summary & Family Guide for October 26th & 27th, 2013
Here’s a recap of news and information posted on Hilltown Families this past week, along with a map for finding out what’s happening this weekend and next week throughout Western MA!
Peruse our list of Suggested Events for October 26th-November 1st, 2013 for a comprehensive list of events happening throughout the four counties of Western MA, including: Bulletin Board Announcements, Featured Community Building Events, Hilltown Family Variety Show and our list of Halloween Events in Western MA, 2013!
Also check our weekly column, Learn Local. Play Local. for 32 Community Highlights: Frankenstein to Ghost Tours. Museum Adventures to Musicals., and our column, Berkshire Family Fun: October 2013, for a list of premier educational and cultural highlights in Berkshire County for families!
October 26th – November 1st, 2013
- 8 Family-Friendly Farms for Pumpkin Pickin’ in Western MA
- Maps of Massachusetts: Supporting Social Studies & Local History
- Community Service: An Alternative to Halloween Candy
- Railroads & Locomotives: Three Childrens Books About Trains
- Halloween Math: Counting Kit Kats & Charleston Chews
- Oak & Acorn: Kale Chips for Kids (and their Adults too!)
- Just My Type: Helping Others with Type One Diabetes
- HFVS Halloween Episode (Radio Show/Podcast)