9 Resources for Surviving & Thriving the Winter in Western Massachusetts
Survive & Thrive the Winter in Western MA!
Now that we finally have some snow, winter play can begin! Wondering where to get outside for a little winter fun? Or where to go inside for a winter birthday party or ice skating? There’s no better source of information on how to survive and thrive during winter in Western MA than Hilltown Families’ readers!
Over the years Western MA families have shared their favorite places to go sledding and where to get a cup of hot chocolate after (or coffee for the parents!). They’ve discussed how to get kids to dress for the cold, and where to take the family for a horse drawn sleigh ride (or an indoor winter birthday party). Find out what local treasures and words of wisdom our readers have offered in these nine posts from our archives, and add your 2-cents too!
- Where’s a Good Sledding Hill for PreK Kids in Western MA?
- Horse-Drawn Sleigh & Hayrides in Western MA
- Where to Enjoy Hot Chocolate in Western MA
- The Struggle of Winter Wear
- What’s Your Family’s Favorite Indoor and Outdoor Snowy Day Activities
- Winter Resources & Activities for Families with Special Needs in Western MA
- Recommendations for Indoor Places to Host a Winter Birthday Party
- Ice Skating in Western Massachusetts
- Best Cup of Joe in Western MA?