Q&A: What Can’t You Let Go Of?
QUESTION AND ANSWERS
It’s time for spring cleaning! As your kids grow up & outgrow, what are you finding you just can’t bring yourself to let go of?
- Laura LeClair writes, “The slings. At this point (my son is 12), I know I am keeping them forever.”
- Diane Hinze Kanzler writes, “The Ergo carrier. I’m keeping it. I figure if a baby ever falls out of the sky and lands in my lap, I’m prepared.”
- Pauline Renee writes, “We finally sold our Toddlerhawk when my son was about 4, and I have to tell you that not more than a few months ago I was thinking I would have used it if I’d had it. He’ll be 5 in April. LOL. I love how all 3 responses have been about carriers!”
- Sienna Wildfield writes, “Art work is a hard one for us to let go of! We have a hefty collection of art work from the past 9 years; from simple scribbles on scrap paper to pinched pots from camp. One bit of advice I was given to manage 3D art was to take a photo of all those abstract clay sculptures and paper towel critters to place in a scrap book. Easier to manage!”
- Pauline Renee writes, “Oh goodness yes! Artwork. Ack!”