Do You “Like” Hilltown Families on Facebook? Join us!
“LIKE” Hilltown Families on Facebook
If you haven’t already, “Like” Hilltown Families on Facebook for additional posts, giveaways and great community feedback every day! Below is a sample of what we’ve been chatting about recently:
- One of our readers is looking for recommendations on affordable theater opportunities for their 7yo and 4yo children. Share any Western MA options for this family and other families looking for theater options for their children!
- Brenda Barlow writes, “My hubby & I are moving to Pelham, working in Amherst and looking for childcare for our crazy-dancing, mullet rocking 2 year old. Any suggestions?”
- Trip to the Smith College bulb show this afternoon. Beautiful (and mighty fragrant) flowers to tantalize your nose and eyes! Lots of happy kids running around outside barefoot in the gardens on this gorgeous day! Make as trip before the show comes down!
- Starting to talk about sex with your kids? Here’s a cautionary tale that will have you in stitches!
- One of our readers is looking for fencing lessons for her child. Any recommendations?
GIVEAWAYS: We also have giveaways that you might only hear about on our Facebook page. Right now we’re giving away a pair of tickets for a Parent’s Night Out to Artspark, and a family 4-pack of tickets to see the Pioneer Valley Ballet production of Cinderella. These are just two examples of giveaways you might only hear announced on our Facebook page. While we won’t ask you to do anything on Facebook to be entered to win (so you don’t have to be a Facebook user to participate) you can find what we’re giving away and how you can enter to win.
SUBMIT A QUESTION: Have a question or looking for a recommendation from our readers you’d like to see posted on our Facebook page? Submit here for consideration: