Q&A: 18 Kid-Friendly Restaurants in Western MA
QUESTION AND ANSWERS
What is your favorite kid-friendly restaurant in Western MA?
- Jennifer Martin recommends, “Freight Yard Pub in North Adams.
- Sarah Suriner-Hagadorn recommends, “Flavours in Pittsfield
- Justin Richard recommends, “Green Bean in Northampton, Deja Brew in Wendell, and Burrito Rojo in Turners Falls.”
- Myssie Casinghino recommends, ”Bueno Y Sano, Paul & Elizabeth’s, and Local in Northampton.”
- John L. Grossman recommends, “Bring Your Own Restaurant in Holyoke.”
- Jessica Berrien recommends, “Cup and Top in Florence!
- Tish Serrani recommends, ” Cup and Top for sure.”
- Rae Griffiths recommends, “The Steaming Tender in Palmer for all the train loving kids!!”
- Robin Sidel recommends, “Wagon Wheel (Gill, MA)!
- Jane Stephenson recommends, “Wagon Wheel in Gill, on Rt. 2. Great locally-grown food, big grassy lawn to play on, picnic tables, HOME MADE ice cream!”
- Judy Bennett recommends, “People’s Pint (Greenfield, MA).”
- Kerry Shaw recommends, “The Wagon Wheel in Gill!”
- Gillian Daley recommends, “La Vera Cruzana in Northampton. Not enough high chairs but there is no problem with children walking around and being cheerful (read: slightly loud).”
- Andrea Slattery recommends, “Four Main Street Bar and Grill in Huntington.”
- Laurie Ritrosky recommends, “The Summer House in Southwick.”
- John L. Grossman recommends, “Green Bean (Northampton) has a toy bin and books!”
- Nancyjo Craig Rongner recommends, “My vote is for Teapot (Northampton). We’ve been there several times and each time the staff is genuinely happy to see my toddler. They’ve always taken extra time to interact with him. There are no crayons and coloring page, but they’ve got fish!”
- Nancy Madru recommends, “Cup and Top–great food selections for kids and a cool play area.”
- Susan Countryman recommends, “Elmer’s in Ashfield. Best pancakes, great friendly atmosphere.”