Q&A: Are Your Kids Still in Diapers? What Do They Swim In?
QUESTION AND ANSWERS
Are your kids still in diapers? What do they swim in?
- Carrie Snyder writes, “We use the Bummis Swimmis reusable diaper!”
- Diane Hinze Kanzler writes, “We used Imse Vimse Swim Diaper. Awesome.”
- Nancyjo Craig Rongner writes, “Yes, but 60% potty learned. I love the iPlay Swim Diapers. They hold up really well and are adorable. Also, there are suits out there with built in swim diapers. We have also used a bum genius diaper when we were in a pinch! I think Cradle, Whole Foods, and A Child’s Garden all have reusable options.”
- Sara Barry writes, “Bathing suit with a built in swim diaper or a cloth swim diaper from One Step Ahead (got it last year on clearance).”
- Heather Richardson writes, “Reusable swim diaper.”
- Natasha Anderson writes, “iPlay Swim Diaper… in a fun Hawaiian print!”
- Lauren Koblara Kostantin writes, “Imse Vimse Swim Diaper!”
- Dawn Klein writes, “Little Swimmers.”
- Jennifer Shiao Page writes, “At home: nothing at all! Out and about: Kushies Reusable Swim Diaper under a one-piece suit.”
- Karen Jaiclin writes, “Usually disposable swim diapers, but we just got them some swimsuits from One Step Ahead with built-in swim diapers. I like the idea of creating less waste, but I’m kind of afraid of what would happen if they actually pooped in one at the beach, though. Also not sure if others would give me the stink eye at a public pool for ‘not having them in swim diapers.'”
- Jessica Montalino writes, “My 18 month old son uses Mother-Ease Swim Diapers. I love that they have snaps on both sides for easy on and off, and they’ve held in the poop really well on many occasions, but don’t fill up with water like other kinds I’ve used.”
(Photo credit: (ccl) Tilman Zitzmann)