Q&A: Where Can Kids Take Swim Lessons in the Summer?
QUESTION AND ANSWERS
Can anyone recommend a good place for kids to take swim lessons this summer?
- Megan Rubiner Zinn recommends: “Craig Collins at the Valley Swim School (at the Clarke School, Northampton) is wonderful: www.thevalleyswimschool.com“
- Brooke Norton recommends: “I second Craig and the Valley Swim School. He’s great.”
- Amy Meltzer recommends: “My kids have had great success with sharing a teacher for semi-private lessons at the YMCA in Northampton…”
- Tom Adams recommends: “JFK Middle School, Northampton Rec.“
- Holly Banister Zimmerman recommends: “Valley Swim School, Craig Collins. He’s a great teacher!”
- Katryna Nields recommends: “For Conway, Whately, Deerfield folks- the Tri-town Beach has excellent, cheap, flexible swimming lessons. Love them.”
- Jamison Isler recommends: “Tri-town beach!”
- Jill Kristek Payson recommends: “For Berkshire County Folks-the Dalton CRA!”
- Yvette Sousa Estee recommends: “Wilderness Experiences in Southwick! Great people.”
- John L. Grossman recommends: “Holyoke Canoe Club, if you are member.”
- Kate Erickson recommends: “The YMCA in Westfield is great.”
- Sienna Wildfield recommends:“Swim lessons will be offered at Ashfield Lake in August.”
Related Post: Q&A: Outdoor Swimming Pools in Western MA