Summer Music Series in the Hilltowns Features Local Musicians
Angel Park Outdoor Concert Series
Williamsburg’s The Angel Park Summer Music Series begins its summer-long music series this Thursday, July 7th, showcasing the great talent that resides in Western MA on the intimate and lovely grounds of Williamsburg’s Quiet Reflections Garden (behind the Williamsburg Grange).
The series is free and all performances begin at 7pm, following the Burgy Farmers’ Market just across the street at the Meekins Library. Series coordinator, Tom Adams, writes, “I’m really happy with the lineup this year. There’s no shortage of great talent around the Pioneer Valley but to be able to gather these fine musicians for the people in town…for them to enjoy the music & relax in such a beautiful setting… it’s a real pleasure for me.”
Featured performances include:
- July 7th: Pat & Tex LaMountain www.patandtex.com
- July 14th: Charles Neville www.charlesnevillesite.com
- July 21st: Appalachian Still (Trio) www.appalachianstill.com
- July 28th: Ray Mason www.RayMason.com
- Aug 4th: Dennis Caraher www.radioboymusic.com
- Aug 11th: Eric Alan www.theerikalan.com
- Aug 18th: Lux Deluxe www.myspace.com/luxdeluxetheband
- Aug 25th: The Suitcase Junket www.makingwhatiwant.com
“The word is spreading about this little musical/garden nook that has been created & maintained by the hard work of Nick Dines, Donna Baldwin and the Angel Park Committee, and this year the numbers should continue to grow, especially with the addition of Williamsburg’s Farmers’ Market, Burgy Thursday Market,” writes Adams. “It’s such a perfect combination… head to the Farmers’ Market for your fresh farm products and then stroll over to Angel Park to listen to some great music. It’s what summer’s all about!”
To find out more about the series visit www.angelparkmusic.info.