Q&A: Does Your Family Have a Pediatric Dentist You Love Here in Western MA?
Question and Answer
Do you have a pediatric dentist you love here in Western MA? Share here for other families looking for dental services for their kids.
- Jessica Grant writes: I have always brought my kids to Dr. Smola’s office in Hadley. They are not pediatric specialists, but kind and thoughtful people. Dr. Smola himself recently retired and the practice changed hands but I am hopeful the quality will remain the same.
- Heather Richardson writes: Our kids go to our dentist in South Hadley, Dr. Ricard. He’s in the Tower Theater Plaza…
- Melissa Moody Belmonte writes: Binca Warren in Northampton. My three-year-old has had a lot of dental work done, and he still looks forward to going to the dentist!
- Rachel Rothman writes: YES! In Northampton… Dr. Kleinman, she is patient, interactive, and educational. We love her.
- Swansea Benham Bleicher writes: Dr. Maureen Quinn in Chicopee, pediatric and handicapped patients. She’s wonderful. My daughter needed an extraction at age three and Dr. Quinn’s office was stellar.
- Eugenie Sills Yarmosky write: Pediatric Dentistry in the Berkshires!
- Abbe Laine Schiowitz writes: For those who have the “will they take our insurance?” issue… Hampshire Family Dental on Center Street in Northampton, to the left of the Iron Horse. Not only are the dentists great but the office staff and music are awesome as well, giggles xo
- Sue Lowery writes: Triangle Family Dental in Amherst – just next to the High School.
- Diane Fossen Zamer writes: Dr. Martin Wohl and his daughter, Dr. Wohl, in the Silk Mill in Florence are wonderful. Not only pediatrics, but so great with children.
- Judy Bennett writes: Dr. Darabi in Turners Falls has been really nice, but we’ve only been for one checkup.
- Sienna Wildfield writes: We love hygienist Liz Spooner and Dr. Emily Bowden at the Hilltown Community Health Center in Worthington.
- Emily Gonzalez writes: Oh wow! Yes!! Dr. Brian Kasperowski in Westfield. Absolutely wonderful, kind, patient dentist. I can’t imagine going anywhere else.
- Meagheanne Donahue writes: For the Berkshires, we LOVE Dr. Lisa Gamache in Pittsfield!! She’s terrific with kids. My son adores her!
- Kate Parrott writes: On the advice of friends, we now go to Dr. Ian Modestow in Florence. Great friendly office and staff! Sarah the hygienist is kind, informative, and fun. Our daughter enjoys going to see them.
- Jen Hartley writes: We think Binca Warren in Northampton is fabulous!
- Robin Shapiro writes: We love Geri Kleinman in Northampton at Kleiman, Clayton and Canby. She actually treats our whole family and she is so great with our 4-year-old. We’ve been going since she was barely 3 and she is an incredibly difficult patient. Geri was able to make her feel at ease and get through the exam when all of my bribes failed. They also use digital x-rays so you don’t get all of radiation from older techniques and she is very into minimizing chemicals. They were also able to use a laser technique to repair a cavity for our daughter so that she didn’t need a shot or other treatment. It was a lifesaver!
- Denise Banister writes: I very much like the staff at Worthington Health Center’s dental department. They are kind and gentle, and give you 100% of their attention while you are there.
- Hillary Bucs writes: We adore Dr. Kantor in Northampton. He is a pediatric dentist. My daughter, who is 2.5, just had her second appointment. She did not want to leave. My other daughter has had great experiences there too, even when she had 4 teeth extracted. The decor also is so fun, and she loves the prizes.
- Annie DeCoteau writes: My kids enjoy going to see Dr. Roman in Greenfield. My two year old cried when it wasn’t his turn.
- Shannon O’Bryan writes: Berkshire Pediatric Dentistry, PC is the place to go!! They are amazing and so kind and patient with the kids.