Q&A: Which Western MA Museum Did Your Family Visit Last?
Question and Answer
We have so many wonderful museums here in Western MA! Which local museum did your family visit last? What did you see? What did you do?
- Jennilynne Bernard writes: Eric Carle… right ’round the corner from me, and always a great time.
- Robin Sidel writes: Natural History Museum at Amherst College. It’s FREE and awesome! dinosaurs and crystals!
- Rae Griffiths writes: The Springfield Science Museum. Reptiles: The Beautiful and the Deadly. Great temporary exhibit. Catch it before it leaves!
- Kara Kitchen writes: Berkshire Museum: Native Americans; Springfield Museums; Amherst planetariums.
- Heather Richardson writes: Holyoke Children’s Museum
- Sarah Swersey writes: Westfield Children’s Museum for a birthday party. The kids loved it!