Q&A: Kids Driving You Nuts?
Question and Answer
Vent! What are your kids doing these days that’s driving you nuts?
- Myssie Casinghino writes: “Oy, the potty mouth. I am fine with a bit of stinky-poo humor, but this 5 year old has taken it to the next level. Sometimes it seems that every other word is poop, butt or fart. I might be able to ignore it if my 14 month old wasn’t mimicking EVERYTHING he does!”
- Susan Rees writes: “breathing”
- Dawn Kim writes: “Fighting! Pick your battles, please!”
- Swansea Benham Bleicher writes: “Getting sick!!!!! Argh!”
- Andrea Slattery writes: “Hearing the words “It’s not fair” Over and over like broken records! The worst part is its over ridiculous things like who gets which cup at the supper table!!!!”
- Sienna Wildfield writes: My daughter is on the quest to blow the perfect bubble. The constant, “Mommy, Mommy, LOOK!” coming from the back seat of the car while driving 65mph down the highway is about to drive me off the side of the road, literally! But to her defense, she is getting pretty good!