QUESTION AND ANSWERS
Where’s your favorite place to pick raspberries with the family in Western MA?
- Nancy Cavillones responds: Ooh, I am going to follow this thread! We are new to the area and don’t know the picking spots yet!
- Liz Castro responds: There’s a great place in Plainfield but I can’t remember the name …
- Shannon Toye responds: Lakeview Orchard, Cheshire, MA. Delicious cherries too!
- Sienna Wildfield responds: Cherries?! Thanks for the lead, Shannon! – Ed Stockman from Summit Farm (131 Summit Street) in Plainfield (organic raspberries) mentioned that he will have PYO starting June 26th!
- Josh Pelland responds: Even the Noho and Amherst rail trail is full of ’em. Get them before the birds do!
- Kristin Schlereth responds: Along the rail trail in Easthampton!
- Jennifer Pierce responds: www.pickyourown.org/mass – The bike path in Turners Falls by Unity Park.
- Chris Sanborn responds: My backyard on Hillside Road.
- Heather Richardson responds: Blueberries are ready too according to Dickinson Farms in Granby! Thanks for posting raspberries I wanted to do those too!
- Aime DeGrenier responds: “Mountain Pasture Farm – No pesticides are used, blueberries, raspberries (Autumn, red)… 818 Surriner Road, Becket, MA. Phone: 413-658-8431. Alternate Phone: 413-623-6455. Email: email@example.com. Open: 10 am to 5 pm Saturday through Thursday, closed on Friday Do not use pesticides. Cash, only.”
Add you recommendation too in the comment field below!