Q&A: Science Summer Camps in Western MA
QUESTION AND ANSWERS
Can anyone recommend a science summer camp in Western MA for grade school kids (2010)?
- Roberta Fortini-Curran writes: Williams College runs one for 5th graders, week long program, but not sure of dates. May want to check MCLA also.
- Scott McGinley writes: Check out the Hitchcock Ctr. for life sciences/ecology/environment courses. (LINK)
- Eugenie Sills writes: Yes! Check out Flying Cloud Institute in the Berkshires. Founder/director Jane Burke is fabulous. (LINK)
- Brooke Norton writes: Westfield State College has some nice science courses. and lga too. (PDF)
- Samantha Lescarbeau writes: Yes, they do! :) My cousin is attending Westfield.
- Maribeth Blankenburg Ritchie writes: Mad Science has 1/2 day camps all summer long. (LINK)
- Dawn Cordeiro writes: Here’s a link to the LGA camp flyer (PDF)
- Bella TerraFestival writes: Tom Tyning from Berkshire Community College in Pittsfield was involved with an astronomy camp, a bird camp, and probably could recommend others…. his email is firstname.lastname@example.org