Local Businesses Welcomed at the 2010 Hilltown Spring Festival in May
Seth Isman, Economic Development Director at the Hilltown CDC in Chesterfield, MA writes:
Last year, 1,500 people attended the Hilltown Spring Festival to listen to local music, eat local food, join in children’s activities, and visit 77 exhibitors. Exhibitors included artists and crafters; installers of photovoltaic systems, solar hot water systems, and window insulation systems; worm farmers and environmental educators; schools and non-profit organizations; and many local and regional businesses.
This year’s Hilltown Spring Festival is on May 15th, 2010 at the Cummington Fairgrounds in Cummington, MA. More than 1,500 people are expected to attend. Should your business or organization be there? Call or email Seth for more information: (413) 296-4536; firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you on May 15th, 2010 at the fourth annual Hilltown Spring Festival!
Music Sneak Preview: music on the two stages at the Hilltown Spring Festival on May 15th will include:
- Jazz saxophonist Charles Neville of The Neville Brothers
- Psychedelic dixieland from The Primate Fiasco
- Alt-jazz from Swing Caravan
- Vocal harmonies and percussion rhythms from Gaia Roots
- Scottish piper Dan Houghton of the band Cantrip
- Celtic fiddler Katherine First
- and lots more!