Friday Morning Parent/Child Series in the Hilltowns
Free Parent/Child Support Series in Huntington
Friday Mornings Beginning March 12th
Through a grant from the Massachusetts Children’s Trust Fund, the Huntington Health Center is teaming up with the Gateway Family Center to offer a free series for parents and their young children (ages 0-5 years). The series will run at the Gateway Family Center (9 Russell Road in Huntington, MA) on Friday mornings, 10:30 to noon, from March 12th to May 14th, 2010. Families are welcome to come for as many sessions as they’d like. Scheduled topics include Music with Your Child, Stress Reduction, Chat with a Pediatrician, and Budgeting for Families. Assistance with transportation is available. To register, call Lee at the Worthington Health Center, 238-5511 x155, for more information.
FRIDAY FREE PARENT/CHILD SERIES
- March 12th – Surviving Siblings, Led by Lee MacKinnon, Parent Educator
- March 19th – Music with Young Children, Led by Carolyn Mazel, Movement Together teacher.
- March 26th – Cooking with (and for) Children, Led by Killeen Perras, WIC coordinator and “chef extraordinaire.”
- April 9th – Stress Reduction , Led by Therese Herrick, RN and massage therapist.
- April 30th – Budgeting for Your Family, Led by Ed Sayer, Executive Director, Hilltown Community Health Centers.
- May 7th – How Children Develop: What to Look for at Different Ages, Led by Naomi Rosenberg, Pediatrician, Hilltown Community Health Centers.
- May 14th – “And to All A Good Night:” Sleep Tips for Children and Adults, Led by Lee MacKinnon, Parent Educator