Hilltown Library Invites Teens to Participate in the MA Teen Choice Book Award Logo Contest
Massachusetts Teen Choice Book Award Logo Contest
Are you a teen? Do you love to read? Do you love to draw? Join The Meekins Library (Williamsburg, MA) and The Massachusetts Teen Choice Book Award Committee in designing a new logo for the Teen Choice Book Awards!
The Massachusetts Teen Choice Book Award was created as a response to the need to honor and recognize new Young Adult fiction. Modeled after the Rhode Island Teen Book Award, this award gives teens the opportunity to vote for their favorite YA author.
Local teens are invited to create an original color drawing that represents the best in teen literature; a favorite book, or collection of books to be used at the logo for the Massachusetts Teen Choice Book Award. The original logo will be used for their posters, bookmarks, flyers and more. Here are the guidelines:
- This contest is open to any teen between the ages of 12-18 years old who lives or goes to school in Massachusetts.
- The contest runs from December 1st, 2009 to January 31, 2010.
- Entries may be in either paper or digital form.
- Paper entries can be no larger that 11”x17”.
- Logos will be shrunk down to 2”x3” or 2”x2”.
- Digital entries may be in .jpg, .gif, or .png formats.
- One entry per person.
- Each entry must be accompanied by a completed release form.
For more information, and release forms please contact: Meg Anastasi at (413)253-9673, email email@example.com.