Harvest Moon Episode on HFVS (10/10/09)
HILLTOWN FAMILY VARIETY SHOW
Saturday from 9-10am
WXOJ LP – 103.3 FM – Valley Free Radio
- Sarah Lee Guthrie & Family – “Go Waggaloo” [Go Waggaloo] Music
- Neil Young – “Harvest Moon” – [Neil Young: Greatest Hits]
- Sarah Lee Guthrie & Family – “Big Moon” [Go Waggaloo] Music
- Jim Clark – “Harvest Moon” [Buried Land]
- Dog on Fleas – “The Moon Song” [When I Get Little]
- King Harvest – “Dancing in the Moonlight” [Dancing in the Moonlight]
- Asylum Street Spankers – “Shine On Harvest Moon” [Mercurial]
- Father Goose – “Gypsy in the Moonlight” [It’s a Bam Bam Diddly!]
- Dan Zanes & Friends – “Moonlit Town” [Catch That Train!]
- Jim Armenti – “You Just Can’t Kill a Good Idea” [The Great Pumpkin Roll]
- Bob Dylan – “Country Pie” [Nashville Skyline]
- Uncle Rock – “Break a Few Eggs” [Plays Well With Others]
- Station Id: The Harmonica Pocket [www.harmonicapocket.com]
- Brady Rymer and the Little Band that Could – “Pie” [Here Comes Brady Rymer and the Little Band that Could]
- Pete Seeger – “Wonderful Friends” [At 89]
- The Band – “King Harvest” [The Band: Greatest Hits]
- Laura Doherty – “Uncle Ukulele’s Band” [Kids in the City]
- Station Id: Steve Weeks [www.steveweeksmusic.com]
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Click here to read the history of the song “Shine on Harvest Moon”
- Find out more about the Westhampton Library Project here.
- Click here for Jim Armenti’s album, The Great Pumpkin Roll.
- Click here to see the Great Pumpkin Roll video from a previous Westhampton Fall Festval.
- The Westhampton Fall Festival will happen on Sunday, Oct. 18th, 2009 at 12:30pm in the center of town. (Free) Pumpkin roll happens at 4pm.
- Check out the Ashfield Fall Festival this weekend.
- Win Free Tickets to see Dan Zanes
- Family concert on October 18th in Northampton with Uncle Rock and the Playthings, his first local appearance by his great trio, the Playthings. Check out Uncle Rock at http://www.unclerock.com — it’ll be a great time. Sunday afternoon at 2:00 (1:30 doors) at the Iron Horse (downtown Northampton).