Suggested Events 11/08/08 – 11/14/08
SUGGEST AN EVENT
If you have a family-friendly event or educational program happening in Western Massachusetts that you’d like to let us know about, post your event on our “Suggest An Event” page.
Check ‘em out this Sunday, Nov. 9, 4:00 pm – Secret Agent 23 Skidoo brings positive hip hop for kids to Northampton at Lyman Hall, First Churches (enter across from the Iron Horse). $7 at the door. [Video]
- 7am-9am – Spare the Rock, Spoil the Child on The River and 103.3FM WXOJ.
- 9am-10am – Hilltown Family Variety Show on 103.3FM WXOJ.
- 9am-7:30pm – The Equine Affaire will be happening at the Eastern States Exposition in West Springfield all weekend.[NEXT WEEKEND … my bad!]
- 9:30pm – Kids can discover birds at the Great Falls Discovery Center in Turners Falls.
- 10am-11:30am – The Hitchcock Center for the Environment in Amherst will host a family science day to discover birds.
- 10am – Fall Chrysanthemun Show at Smith College in Northampton.
- 10:30am – Story time with Carol Weis at the Odyssey Bookshop in Hadley.
- Noon-4pm – The Ox-Cart Man Story and Crafts happens at the Historic Deerfield Museum in Deerfield along with historic trades demo and open hearth cooking.
- 1pm – Join the Children’s Museum in Holyoke for their Second Saturday Series.
- 2pm – There will be a free family concert with Sarah Pirtle at Boswells Bookstore in Shelburne Falls.
- 2pm & 3pm – Picture Book Theatre presents Rooster’s Off to See the World and The Very Lonely Firefly at the Eric Carle Museum in Amherst.
- 5pm-8pm – Easthampton Artwalk
- 9am-7:30pm – The Equine Affaire will be happening at the Eastern States Exposition in West Springfield all weekend. [NEXT WEEKEND … my bad!]
- 11am-4pm – Celebrate Chinese culture at the Springfield Museums in Springfield.
- 1pm-4pm – Special Sundays at the Eric Carle Museum in Amherst.
- 2pm – Just for Kicks: Terpsichore Ensemble will be at the Northampton Center for the Arts in Northampton. Bring the kids!
For more events happening this week visit our SUGGEST AN EVENT page. There are also fun suggestions on our THINGS TO DO, PLACES TO SEE page. If you know of an upcoming event that you would like to share with other families, please feel encourage to do so by posting it HERE.