Suggested Events 10/25/08-10/31/08
SUGGEST AN EVENT
If you have a family-friendly event or educational program happening in Western Massachusetts that you’d like to let us know about, post your event on our “Suggest An Event” page.
FEATURED EVENT: Monster Mash Dance Party to Benefit The Eric Carle Museum in Amherst this Friday night, October 24, 2008, from 5:00 to 8:00 pm. Show your Halloween style by wearing your costumes early and do the Monster Mash. Dinner available in the cafe; family-friendly fun in the art studio; spooky-silly activities and simple door prizes will keep your goblin safe, happy, and ready for bed by 8:30. Children must be accompanied by an adult, limit four children per adult. Kids Free! All others $10 (in advance); $15 (at door). Tickets may be purchased at the Museum Admissions Desk, by calling (413) 658-1126, or online.
Saturday – 10/25
- 7am-9am – Spare the Rock, Spoil the Child on The River and 103.3FM WXOJ.
- 9am-10am – Hilltown Family Variety Show on 103.3FM WXOJ.
- 9am-4pm – Fiber Twist in Greenfield.
- 9:30am-4:30pm – The history of chocolate at the Historic Deerfield Museum in Deerfield.
- 10am-4pm – Halloween family fun at the River Valley Market Co-Op in Northampton.
- 10:30am-2pm – Nuclear-Free Jubilee with Bread & Puppet in Brattleboro, VT.
- 11am-4pm – Halloween puppet show at the Springfield Museum in Springfield.
- Noon-4pm – Story and crafts at the Historic Deerfield Museum in Deerfield.
- 2pm – Harvest moon pumpkin festival and tractor parade at the North Hadley Sugar Shack in Hadley.
- 5pm-9pm – The Old Sturbridge Village offer Halloween fun for the family in Sturbridge.
- 5pm-8pm – Day of the Dead Halloween Party at the Unitarian Society in Northampton.
- 5pm-8:30pm – Enchanted forest Halloween event at the Hitchcock Center in Amherst.
- 5:30pm-8:30pm – Haunted Halloween train ride at Look Park in Florence.
- 6pm – Halloween Hullabaloo Masquerade Ball at Art Bridge in Shelburne.
- 6pm – Stargazing at Notchview in Windsor.
Sunday – 10/26
For more events happening this week, INCLUDING HALLOWEEN, visit our SUGGEST AN EVENT page. There are also fun suggestions on our THINGS TO DO, PLACES TO SEE page. If you know of an upcoming event that you would like to share with other families, please feel encourage to do so by posting it HERE.