HFVS Birds of Spring Episode (Radio Show/Podcast)
LISTEN TO PODCAST:
HILLTOWN FAMILY VARIETY SHOW
Birds of Spring Episode
WXOJ LP – 103.3 FM – Valley Free Radio
Tuesday evening @ 7pm
- Imagination Movers – “Springtime!” [Eight Feet]
- Peter Himmelman – “My Green Kite” [My Green Kite]
- The Sippy Cups – “Springtime Fantastic” [Electric Storyland]
- Rebecca Frezza & Big Truck – “Come On Out” [Special Kind of Day]
- Elizabeth Mitchell – “Winter’s Come & Gone” [You Are My Little Bird]
- Dan Zanes – “Hey Little Red Bird” [House Party]
- Milkshake – “Bluebird” [Bottle of Sunshine]
- Mr. Ray – “When the Spring Comes” [Family Ride]
- Ben Rudnick & Friends – “Coming of Spring (Instrumental)” [Grace’s Bell]
This week’s episode is a celebration of SPRING! It finally feels like winter’s death grip has loosened here in the hilltowns, and the birds, buds and flip flops are finally starting to appear. Enjoy!
- The Week of the Young Child will be celebrated April 13 – 19, 2008. Throughout the week, there will be events and activities in the community that highlight the importance of quality, affordable, and accessible early learning experiences for all children, including events in Easthampton, Northampton and Monson, MA. As part of the National Week of the Young Child, the Easthampton Family Center and the Easthampton Community Partnership for Children is honoring young children and all those who make a difference the lives of children this weekend. Click here for more details.
- Vernal Pools are coming to life this week! Click here to read more about vernal pools, see a video of a year in the life of a vernal pool, and to discover upcoming events your family may be able to participate in.
- We’re Moving! HFVS is moving & expanding! On May 3rd, the Hilltown Family Variety Show will moving to Saturday mornings, and expanding to a full hour! Tune in between 9am-10am to 103.3FM (Northampton) to hear great family music and storytelling every Saturday! Our weekly podcast will be following suit, expanding to a full hour. Click here to subscribe to our free podcast.