It’s a Wrap!
CURING THE WRAPPING PAPER BLUES
Is the guilt of throwing out all that wrapping paper, tissue paper and greeting cards getting to you? It’s too late to start over with the wrapping paper, but next year consider reusing this year’s wrapping paper, making fabric bags or selecting eco-friendly papers, such as Gaiam’s Seed Wrapping Paper or Recycled Holiday Wrapping Paper offered over at My Green House. As for now, here are some ideas on what to do with all that pretty paper:
- Kids can recycle greeting cards & wrapping paper.
- Crafting with wrapping paper.
- New uses for tissue wrapping paper.
- Transform wrapping paper cardboard tubes into fun.
- Can wrapping paper be recycled?
- Gift wrapping solutions that protect natural resources.
Have a eco-idea you’d like to share? We’d love to hear it! Post it in on our Eco-Friendly Family Bulletin Board.