Find the best fruit pickin’ in Western Mass!
- 2010 Guide for Families to Discover Locally Grown Farm Products in Western Massachusetts
- 2009 Guide for Families to Discover Locally Grown Farm Products in Western Massachusetts
2007 Farm Products Guide
A new and improved on-line searchable database, available the week of June 18 at CISA’s website will make it easier than ever to find the exact product you are seeking while browsing other in-season delectables.
Those who prefer hard-copies need look no further than their local newspaper. Over 175,000 copies of the Guide will be distributed the week of June 18.
- The Recorder – June 19
- The Daily Hampshire Gazette – June 20
- The Republican (Hampden County only) – June 20
- Town Crier (Greenfield/North Quabbin edition) – June 21
- Amherst Bulletin – June 22
- The BuyLine (Barre/Hardwick region) – June 22
- Area Chambers of Commerce, local farm stands and some local businesses will also distribute paper copies of the Guide.
How cool would it be to get new posts on Hilltown Families emailed your way! Click here to subscribe to our emailed newsfeed.