Find the best fruit pickin’ in Western Mass!
- 2010 Guide for Families to Discover Locally Grown Farm Products in Western Massachusetts
- 2009 Guide for Families to Discover Locally Grown Farm Products in Western Massachusetts
2007 Farm Products Guide
A new and improved on-line searchable database, available the week of June 18 at CISA’s website will make it easier than ever to find the exact product you are seeking while browsing other in-season delectables.
Those who prefer hard-copies need look no further than their local newspaper. Over 175,000 copies of the Guide will be distributed the week of June 18.
- The Recorder – June 19
- The Daily Hampshire Gazette – June 20
- The Republican (Hampden County only) – June 20
- Town Crier (Greenfield/North Quabbin edition) – June 21
- Amherst Bulletin – June 22
- The BuyLine (Barre/Hardwick region) – June 22
- Area Chambers of Commerce, local farm stands and some local businesses will also distribute paper copies of the Guide.